UV stabilized varnish for exterior applications
NoriCure® ORL-1/001 - high gloss version
NoriCure® ORL-1/002 - matt version
Area of Application
NoriCure® ORL-1 varnish can be used for overprinting of solvent-based ink systems (for example, Thermo-Jet®, NoriPUR®) as well as for printing on PVC self-adhesive films, Polycarbonate, rigid PVC and PMMA (pre-tests necessary).
NoriCure® ORL-1 is also suited to be printed on pre-treated films printed with NoriPET® (e. g. MacDermid Autotype Autoflex EBG 180).
NoriCure® ORL-1 protects the overprinted ink layer from UV-radiation, and is outdoor resistant.
NoriCure® ORL-1 shows the following properties:
- available in a high gloss version: NoriCure® ORL-1/001
- available in a matt version: NoriCure® ORL-1/002
- easy processability (press-ready formulation)
- unlimited screen open time
- fast processing speed
- contains silicone-based leveling agents
- good adhesion to solvent-based screen printing inks
- good scratch and abrasion resistance
- high chemical resistance
Further information can be found in our technical data sheets in the Downloads section