Screen printing ink for lacquered and powder coated metals, lacquered wooden materials and some UV-coated substrates
Area of Application
Norilit® CS is a solvent-based ink system, which is mainly used for printing on lacquered and powder-coated sheet metal, UV-lacquered substrates and lacquered wood. Additionally, good results are provided, when screen printing on paper, paperboard and card-board.
The screen printing ink is characterized by good screen open time, fast drying and good blocking resistance. For outdoor use Norilit® CS shows medium resistance which is strongly dependent on the quality of the substrate.
Further information can be found in our technical data sheets in the Downloads section
- Application Chart for Pad Printing Inks28 KB
- Product Range Pad Printing Inks2 MB
- Application Chart Auxiliaries for Screen Printing Inks27 KB
- Pad Printing Theory & Practice262 KB
- Color Information Basic Colors85 KB
- Color Information Standard Colors85 KB
- Pad Printing Inks Color Information - High Opaque Color Shades165 KB
- Form for Technical Inquiries925 KB