Screen printing ink for printing on metals, untreated polyester films and polyolefines, polycarbonate, powder coated and lacquered metals
Area of Application and General Characteristics
Great advantage of the ink system Norilit® U-SG is the good adhesion to untreated polyester films. For that reason Norilit® U-SG is recommended for membrane switches, front plates and decorative films in the production of gadgets and instruments.
The ink films show excellent resistance to yellowing, household cleaners, oils, lubricants, fuels and alcoholic solutions. Norilit® U-SG resists 220 °C (428 °F) for a limited time (a few minutes).
Further information can be found in our technical data sheets in the Downloads section
- Application Chart for Pad Printing Inks28 KB
- Product Range Pad Printing Inks2 MB
- Application Chart Auxiliaries for Screen Printing Inks27 KB
- Pad Printing Theory & Practice262 KB
- Color Information Basic Colors85 KB
- Color Information Standard Colors85 KB
- Pad Printing Inks Color Information - High Opaque Color Shades165 KB
- Form for Technical Inquiries925 KB