Pad printing ink based on mild solvents for polystyrene, ABS, SAN, acrylics, polycarbonate and other solvent sensitive substrates
Area of Application and General Characteristics
Sorte P is a glossy screen and pad printing ink. Sorte P is used to print on polystyrene, styrene copolymers as ABS and SAN, acrylics and polycarbonate. This ink system is particularly suitable for materials which are sensitive towards solvents and stress cracking.
Sorte P is inapplicable for printing on plasticized PVC. Contact of the printed ink film with plasticized materials has to be avoided, too. Sorte P does constitutionally not contain any pigments based on toxic heavy metals (DIN EN 71, part 3).
Further information can be found in our technical data sheets in the Downloads section
- Application Chart for Pad Printing Inks28 KB
- Product Range Pad Printing Inks2 MB
- Application Chart Auxiliaries for Screen Printing Inks27 KB
- Pad Printing Theory & Practice262 KB
- Color Information Basic Colors85 KB
- Color Information Standard Colors85 KB
- Pad Printing Inks Color Information - High Opaque Color Shades165 KB
- Form for Technical Inquiries925 KB