Area of Application and General Characteristics
Thermo-Jet® Universal-Fluorescent Inks are suitable for indoor use and short term outdoor use. Appropriate substrates are, for example, rigid and soft PVC, artificial leather, acrylic glass, polycarbonate, ABS, paper, cardboard or wood.
Thermo-Jet® Universal-Fluorescent Inks must be printed on a white background. Thermoplastics which have been printed with Universal-Fluorescent Inks withstand thermoforming.
Further information can be found in our technical data sheets in the Downloads section
- Product Range Screen Printing Inks - 4/20232 MB
- Application Chart for Screen Printing Inks30 KB
- Application Chart Auxiliaries for Solvent-based Screen Printing Inks26 KB
- Color Information Basic Colors227 KB
- Color Information Standard Colors194 KB
- General Information on Screen Printing Inks - 09/201964 KB
- Form for Technical Inquiries688 KB