Universally applicable screen printing ink for printing on hard and soft PVC, artificial leather, acrylic glass, polycarbonate and pre-treated polyester (good weather resistance)T
Area of Application and General Characteristics
Thermo-Jet® is suitable for printing on rigid and soft PVC (for example PVC-coated awnings for trucks), artificial leather, acrylics, polycarbonate and pre-treated polyester for the production of membrane switches.
Printed on thermoplastic substrates, Thermo-Jet® is hf-weldable and thermo-formable, with the exception of 944 White Opaque. High frequency sealing can be improved by adding approx. 20 % Additive L 25564.
Further information can be found in our technical data sheets in the Downloads section
- Application Chart for Pad Printing Inks28 KB
- Product Range Pad Printing Inks2 MB
- Application Chart Auxiliaries for Screen Printing Inks27 KB
- Pad Printing Theory & Practice262 KB
- Color Information Basic Colors85 KB
- Color Information Standard Colors85 KB
- Pad Printing Inks Color Information - High Opaque Color Shades165 KB
- Form for Technical Inquiries925 KB